What does one think is a reflection of his surroundings & the ups & downs in his life. Everyone's life is an entirely different ballgame be it a rich business man, a middle class shop owner or a poor man. There're many situations which tend to befuddle you. Where and how do you find answers to appalling truths of life? Rather than alienating yourself from the world, here is an attempt to help pacify your antagonized mind. So keep writing whether its bilge or sagacious.

Friday, April 10, 2009

No One!!!

When you are alone and there is no one by your side,
Close your eyes and think of me, I'll be there holding you in my arms

When you are sad and there is no one to talk to,
Pick up phone and call me, you'll have all my ears so you can pour ur heart out

When you feel like crying and there is no one to lend you a shoulder,
Stretch your arms and I'll run to you so you can cry your every tear out

When you are not able to sleep and there is no one to sing you a lullaby,
I'll be by your side so you can rest yourself on my chest

When you cannot speak and there is no one to read your expressios,
I'll look into your eyes and read every word written on your face

When you cannot see and there is no one to describe the beauty around,
I promise I'll make your world beautiful

But when I am not around and there is no one to remember me,
Lend me a place in your heart and keep me alive

No comments:

Post a Comment