What does one think is a reflection of his surroundings & the ups & downs in his life. Everyone's life is an entirely different ballgame be it a rich business man, a middle class shop owner or a poor man. There're many situations which tend to befuddle you. Where and how do you find answers to appalling truths of life? Rather than alienating yourself from the world, here is an attempt to help pacify your antagonized mind. So keep writing whether its bilge or sagacious.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Its the starting of my blogging!!!

I am new to blogging. I have no reason to do this but I think its a good way to keep ur mind working when u have nothing to do. Atleast you are giving way to your creative thinking. Who knows you are a writer of tomorrow....isn't it???

I feel I could write, if not then I want to write something that makes sense and is meaningful. For at times, it becomes very hard to understand the simplest things in life and at times we could just understand the hardest part of life by sudden click in mind, in heart or somewhere within your soul.

At times we talk to our friends, at times we write few lines and at times we just think!!!! But there are questions that might remain unanswered and it happens in day to day life. I hope this is a place where we could talk to everyone and find the answers to those questions either directly or indirectly.

I am here trying to do my best I can to write and make some sense.


Have fun blogging!!!

5 comments:

  1. Personality trait of a typical Piscean states..they are philosophical and dreamer.
    Gud to see ur dreamed shares in a philosophical way :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words that you have said
    Kept in my heart and will never fade
    Replenished are my memories
    Forgotten are the sorrows and worries
    You have opened my eyes to the world so wide
    I will always be there by your side..

    Friends Forever !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrey Wah Sahi He

    Jum Gayi Toh Dahi He

    Nahi Toh Waat Lag Gayi he

    Me toh Alpenliebe Ho Gaya........!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete