What does one think is a reflection of his surroundings & the ups & downs in his life. Everyone's life is an entirely different ballgame be it a rich business man, a middle class shop owner or a poor man. There're many situations which tend to befuddle you. Where and how do you find answers to appalling truths of life? Rather than alienating yourself from the world, here is an attempt to help pacify your antagonized mind. So keep writing whether its bilge or sagacious.

Friday, February 29, 2008

God's Angel

Suddenly I hear a voice, voice of a bird...
That sweet chirping in the calm blowing air

Felt as if she wants me to find her...
On dark branches and behind those leaves

Searching for her, my mind wondered...
Is it really happening what I am thinking,
Or just a misconception of thoughts

She told me "Talk to Me", "Listen to Me"...
I am God's Angel,
To take away all your pains and troubles,
And pour HIS blessings into your ears
That's why I chirp and chirp and chirp and chirp...

No comments:

Post a Comment