What does one think is a reflection of his surroundings & the ups & downs in his life. Everyone's life is an entirely different ballgame be it a rich business man, a middle class shop owner or a poor man. There're many situations which tend to befuddle you. Where and how do you find answers to appalling truths of life? Rather than alienating yourself from the world, here is an attempt to help pacify your antagonized mind. So keep writing whether its bilge or sagacious.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Note to Myself

Note: I am sitting in Logan airport waiting for my US Airways flight to Gainesville, FL. It is 10:20am. I am in the phase of life where I want answers to all my questions knowing that no one on the face of this planet have found out answers to all their questions. Still we question ourselves and our existence at every step. We know that time unfolds all the mysteries and answers most of the questions but few things remain a mystery to us. We know whatever happens, happens for a reason but some reasons are unsaid, some are misunderstood and some are very clear and obvious. What do we do when we come across the feelings that lead us to nowhere? We don’t know and believe me, no one knows. We have our own ways to get over this emotional turmoil. And my way of getting over this is, to write. I don’t know how good or bad I am but I know it helps me a lot. It helps me to an extent that my mind and heart are in sync at least for the time when I am writing.


DATED: May 25, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Deep thought...never knew that sitting in Logan airport can bring one in that phase of life!

    ReplyDelete