What does one think is a reflection of his surroundings & the ups & downs in his life. Everyone's life is an entirely different ballgame be it a rich business man, a middle class shop owner or a poor man. There're many situations which tend to befuddle you. Where and how do you find answers to appalling truths of life? Rather than alienating yourself from the world, here is an attempt to help pacify your antagonized mind. So keep writing whether its bilge or sagacious.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Only Thing...

Only in stone I reside, because that is the only thing that has given me shelter.
Only in ice I feel myself, because that is the only thing that has given way to my emotions.
Only the trunk I find strength, because that is the only thing that taught me to fight.
Only the ocean I find huge, because this is the only place where I see myself big.
Only the darkness I find enlightening, because this is the only thing that shows me the meaning of light
Only the lightening I find encouraging, because this is the only thing that provides me spark.
Only in death I find life, because this is the only thing that makes me live each day
Only in HIM I find peace, because HE is the only one who has given stone, ice, trunk, ocean, darkness, lightening, death and HIMSELF....



Dated: June 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment